Texas Cool Schools
Texas Cool Schools is an HVAC grant program for Texas public school districts.
Also, see our Frequently Asked Questions for Sub-Recipient Reporting for helpful information related to SECO Stimulus reporting.
See our Technical Guidelines for Texas Historical Commission Guidance and ARRA Special Provisions (e.g., National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Davis-Bacon and Related Acts, Buy American Act).
SECO Stimulus - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
The Comptroller's State Energy Conservation Office (SECO) expects to receive $290,193,168 in stimulus funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
In an effort to support energy efficiency and renewable energy initiatives, SECO will administer the following four programs:
State Agency/Appropriation Item
Total estimated amount of ARRA funding to SECO
- SECO Stimulus: (512) 463-7392, (800) 531-5441, ext. 37392 or Contact SECO Stimulus.
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Information Center
- Texas Municipal League
- Texas Association of Counties
- U.S. Conference of Mayors EECBG Handout (PDF, 260KB)
- National Association of Counties
- American Public Power Association